What We Offer
KAKUTE implements activities aimed at facilitating market improvement by increasing demand and/or improving supply. At KAKUTE, we undertake pilot projects and develop value chain through market research to test and inform its interventions, and those of its clients. Key facilitation areas include:
- Advocacy and Lobbying, to protect investors, government and customers interest while creating relationship and conducive business environment.
- Market access, such as customers buying readiness assessment and preparation, market analysis, market information, developing marketing strategies, identifying market niches, developing market linkages and identifying/ establishing new markets, organizing and implementing trade fairs and product exhibitions, product and sample development and packaging and advertising.
- Input supply chain, such as linking MSMEs to raw materials and production suppliers, improving suppliers’ capacity to provide regular supply of quality inputs, facilitates the establishment of bulk buying groups and providing information on input supply sources.
- Training and technical assistance, Technical assisting on business registration procedures, Technical assistance on working permit and residence permit application procedures. Training and mentoring services in identification of economic opportunities, feasibility studies and business plans, management training, operational audits and impact assessments, counselling and advisory services, and fostering links between service providers and enterprises.
- Technology and product development, such as quality assurance and design services for new and improved products that respond to market demand.
- Financing mechanisms, such as facilitating supplier credit through signposting and referrals and liaising with MFIs to develop appropriate credit products for SMEs.