What We Offer
KAKUTE implements activities to facilitate market improvements aimed at increasing demand and improving supply. We undertake pilot projects, conduct market research, and test interventions for a range of clients. Key facilitation areas include:
- Advocacy and Lobbying: Proactively building deep relationships and conducive business environments while protecting the interests of customers, communities, businesses, investors and governments.
- Market Access: Enabling customers by providing information and support on accessing markets. These including conducting readiness assessments, market analysis, market information studies, marketing strategies, new and niches exploration, identification and establishment, and developing market linkages. We also organize and implement trade fairs and product exhibitions.
- Input Supply Chain: Including connecting MSMEs to raw materials and production suppliers, improving suppliers’ capacity to provide regular supply of quality inputs, facilitating the establishment of bulk buying groups and providing information on input supply sources.
- Training and Technical Assistance: We provide technical assistance on business registration procedures, Work and Residency permit application procedures. We also offer training and mentoring services in identification of economic opportunities, conducting feasibility studies and developing business plans, management training, operational audits and impact assessments, counselling and advisory services, and fostering links between service providers and enterprises.
- Technology and Product Development: Offering quality assurance and design services for new and improved products, ensuring that they are responsive to market demand.
- Financing Mechanisms: Such as facilitating supplier credit through signposting and referrals, and liaising with MFIs to develop appropriate credit products for SMEs.