KPCL (KAKUTE Projects Co Ltd) strives to do its best to keep our stakeholders up to date on our activities and the best way to do this is to put it in the news! Our articles are designed to share our success stories as well as the work of our staff, interns and partners, and to keep you updated on the progress of our projects.
In the Nane Nane Agricultural Show event 2017
KPCL is planning to offer a two hours of training on technology innovation and business development for two hours free of charge. The training will take place at KAKUTEs office Njiro from 10.00 Am – 12.00 noon. The targeted is technology innovators and entrepreneurs who want to start and scale their business.
- Training of our staff on project communication and report writing.
- Development of tools for KAKUTE's Business Clinic.
- Exchange visit to Gongali Nano Filter Company to learn about their business model and explore areas of collaboration.
- Meeting with Anza to explore their areas of work and possibilities of collaboration.
- Basic survey to explore needs for clean and efficient energy for productive use in Arusha city.